|Adult||Adult reduced 1)||Child 2)||Dog 3)|
|Ascent and Descent||30,00 €||27,00 €||17,00 €||10,00 €|
|Ascent||26,00 €||23,00 €||15,00 €||8,00 €|
|Descent||19,00 €||17,00 €||10,00 €||8,00 €|
|450,00 €||280,00 €|
1) Adult reduced: Adults in possession of a Salzkammergut Card, pensioners, adolescents, students, travel groups of 15 or more, members of the ÖAV/DAV alpine clubs, customers of Sparkasse and Erste Bank. Appropriate proof is required.
2) Child: Infants born in 2016 or later are transported free of charge in accordance with the conditions of transport and when accompanied by a supervisor. Children born between 2007 and 2015 are entitled to the child fare. Proof of age is required.
3) Dogs will be transported if they are kept on a leash and have a bite-proof muzzle on.
*plus € 5.00 deposit fee for the chip card
Disabled persons: upon presentation of proof disabled persons receive 50% off their ticket. With the appropriate remark in the disability card one accompanying person travels free of charge.
|Family Tickets||2 Adults + 1 Child||1 Adult + 1 Child||Each additional child|
|Ascent and Descent||68,00 €||42,00 €||15,00 €|
|Ascent||61,00 €||36,00 €||12,00 €|
|Descent||43,00 €||26,00 €||9,50 €|
Families in possession of a family pass receive 5% off family tickets. Proof required.
|Day Pass*||41,00 €|
|Pass for 5 Ascents*||88,00 €|
|Pass for 10 Ascents*||166,00 €|
|Season Pass* 1)|
* plus € 5.00 deposit fee for the chip card
1) valid from 1 April to 31 October 2022
|School Classes||Per Child (with at least 12 children)||Supervisor|
|Ascent and Descent||5,00 €||16,00 €|
|307,00 €||annual pass, valid only for descents|
|160,00 €||120,00 €||season pass|
* plus 5.00 € deposit fee for the chip card
1) valid from 19 November 2021 to 31 March 2022
|"Alpine Pleasures" Ticket||Adult||Child|
|Ascent and Descent||35,00 €||21,00 €||including breakfast at “Das Zwölfer”|
|Combi-Ticket||Adult||Child||2 Adults + Children||1 Adult + Children||Group rates1)|
|"Mountains & Lake"*||75,00 €||37,50 €||188,00 €||113,00 €||68,00 €|
*one ride each with the SchafbergBahn cog railway, the WolfgangseeSchifffahrt ferries and the Zwölferhorn cable car, valid within 3 days
1) at least 10 adults, price per person
|Per commenced hour||2,00 €||The first 4 hours of parking are free of charge for cable car ticket holders.|
|Maximum daily rate||20,00 €|
Tariffs valid from 19 November 2021 | All prices in Euro including 10% VAT (parking tariffs including 20%)
Tariff, timetable and other conditions of carriage are subject to change. No refunds in case of bad weather, loss, departure, injury, illness or facility failure.
Passengers are obliged to comply with the applicable measures issued by the Federal Ministry for Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection to contain the spread of COVID-19
with regard to the use of cable cars. If a passenger does not comply with these measures, he or she will not be transported.
The General Terms and Conditions (GTC) and Conditions of Transport of the Zwölferhorn-Seilbahn Ges.m.b.H. apply.